According to the circular, schools have to make all payments online. This includes wages to contractual workers, procurement of goods and services.
- Schools to find it tougher to get CBSE affiliation, Digital India push likely
- The Digital India push for education
- To push digital transactions, Modi government lines up measures to discourage large cash use
- Budget 2017: Govt push on e-payments continues
- Modi launches schemes to boost cashless economy: Full text of 2016’s final Mann Ki Baat