The government’s push for digital payments, which gained momentum after announcement of demonetisation, has continued with the Union Budget for 2017-18, in which an impetus has been provided to the apparatus needed for e-payments by removing various duties on these tools.
- Schools to find it tougher to get CBSE affiliation, Digital India push likely
- The Digital India push for education
- To push digital transactions, Modi government lines up measures to discourage large cash use
- Budget 2017: Govt push on e-payments continues
- Modi launches schemes to boost cashless economy: Full text of 2016’s final Mann Ki Baat